When faced with a personal injury issue, many people’s first question is, “How do I find the right attorney for my case?”
Peters Law Firm offers our La Vista, NE, clients dependable and confidential representation in personal injury law matters. We know injuries from vehicle accidents or medical malpractice can have a devastating impact on your life. It can cost you time, health, and property. In some cases, sadly, it results in loss of life.
Our mission is to provide our clients with personal injury legal services that help them secure a positive outcome for their future. We define ourselves by our clients’ success!
Contact Peters Law Firm online today or call (712) 328-3157 to schedule an initial consultation.
Our Personal Injury Legal Services for La Vista Residents
Anyone who suffers a personal injury knows it can be a life-changing experience, leaving you with costly medical bills and lost wages. When an injury is caused by the carelessness or negligence of another person, personal and financial recovery should be your primary focus.
If you’re a La Vista resident who’s experienced a personal injury due to another’s negligence, our personal injury attorneys can help you get the compensation you’re entitled to. We handle virtually any personal injury matter, including:
- Auto accidents: Are you suffering severe pain and injuries following an auto accident? Our skilled attorneys ensure you get the representation you need to pursue compensation. We handle a range of vehicle-related cases, regardless of the cause.
- Wrongful death: Nebraska’s most common wrongful death cases arise from medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents, workplace accidents, faulty products, and pedestrian and boating accidents. While no amount of financial compensation can replace the loss of life, it can help lift the burden your family faces after a loved one’s wrongful death.
- Medical malpractice: The negligence of a healthcare professional or institution that leads to a patient’s injury or death can result from errors in diagnosis, treatment aftercare, or health management. Our medical malpractice attorneys work with you to determine if there was a violation of the standard of care and what injuries can be attributed to the medical negligence.
- Motorcycle and bicycle accidents: A motorcycle or bike accident is often more physically devastating than a car accident. Victims of these types of accidents need proper legal representation to get the compensation they’re entitled to. We’ll fight for your rights on the road and work hard to win you the maximum damages available under the law.
- Trucking accidents: Semi-truck accidents are frequent in Nebraska. Although it’s a highly regulated industry, trucking accidents still happen, with injuries often far more catastrophic than those from other vehicle accidents. Our attorneys work hard to help you recover compensation for a trucking accident, including property damage, personal injury, and wrongful death.
Understanding Auto Accidents in La Vista, NE
There are nearly 40,000 auto accidents in Nebraska every year, and drivers and occupants are injured in about half of them.
The most common cause of auto accidents in the state is driver error, which can include:
- Distracted driving
- Drunk driving
- Drowsy drivers
- Aggressive driving
- Poor road conditions
Teen and elderly drivers are at a greater risk of being in a car accident due to their inexperience or age-related declines in eyesight and reaction abilities.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
Car accident injuries range from minor fender bender aches and pains to severe, lifelong disabilities and can involve:
- Broken bones
- Head injuries
- Internal bleeding
- Psychological trauma
- Scrapes, cuts & bruises
- Spinal injuries
If you or someone you love is injured in an auto accident, you could be entitled to recover damages from the party or parties who caused the accident. The compensation you receive can be for present and future medical bills, damage to personal property, rehabilitative services such as physical therapy, and lost wages, including future compensation, and more.
La Vista, NE Attorneys Offering Personalized Personal Injury Legal Services
No matter your personal injury legal needs, the professional and highly knowledgeable team at Peters Law Firm can help you recover the damages you’re entitled to. We take a personalized approach to establishing liability in your case and securing the best outcome possible.
Don’t entrust your personal injury legal matters to just any attorney. Contact Peters Law Firm online today or call (712) 328-3157 to schedule a consultation.