Jordan T. Glaser, Partner
Office and Mailing Address:
233 Pearl Street
Council Bluffs, IA 51503
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers’ Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- General Civil Litigation
To schedule a consultation with Jordan, contact us online or call today!
Jordan was born and raised in Omaha, Nebraska, and is happily married to Neola, Iowa, native Emily (Fischer) Glaser. He and Emily have three children and live in Council Bluffs. Jordan joined the Peters Law Firm immediately following his graduation from law school in August 2011 and became a partner on January 1, 2017. Jordan focuses on helping individuals in personal injury, worker’s compensation, and wrongful death cases. His professional passion is helping people who have suffered injuries or lost a loved one due to the negligence of others or have been injured in a workplace accident. Jordan works exclusively with plaintiffs and claimants in personal injury and workers’ compensation cases.
“The impact of somebody crashing their automobile into you or a loved one can be life-altering and permanent. Even if all of your broken bones and bruises heal, the pain, suffering, and loss of function can last a lifetime. I always want to make sure my clients are getting the medical care they need for their injury or injuries. There is no discussion of money damages until a trusted medical professional has informed the client that they are fully healed. The medical situation must be dealt with as fully as possible before moving forward with any other aspect of the case. I want to help my clients feel better, not just help them collect monetary compensation. By pursuing comprehensive medical treatment for their injuries, my clients are more likely to feel better physically and gain adequate compensation for their injuries.”
Jordan also represents clients in divorce actions with a special emphasis on uncontested divorces where he charges an affordable, flat fee if the client’s circumstances are appropriate.
Jordan is a former president of the Council Bluffs Housing Trust Fund and the Mercy Charitable Council. He was a member of the Council Bluffs Arts Board from 2012 to 2015. Between 2012 and 2014, he served as a volunteer coach for the St. Albert High School Track and Cross-Country teams. He was a member of Leadership Council Bluffs Class 26. Jordan is a current member of the Iowa Association for Justice and the American Association for Justice, two organizations committed to helping ensure justice for plaintiffs and claimants. He also began serving on the Saint Albert Foundation Board in 2020.
- University of Nebraska College of Law
- J.D., with distinction, 2011
- Grinnell College, Grinnell, Iowa
- B.A., 2006
- Major: History
- Iowa, 2011
- Nebraska, 2012
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa, 2011
Recent Case Results
- Seven-figure confidential settlement in Southwest Iowa personal injury case
- Six-figure confidential settlement in Southwest Iowa personal injury case
- $114,187.23 jury verdict in Crawford County following $30,000 best offer from insurance carrier in soft-tissue injury case involving a rear-end collision
- $165,000 settlement for a premises liability claim with the opposing party alleging that our client was at fault
- 40,000 settlement for low-speed collision with soft-tissue injuries in Pottawattamie County
- Award in excess of $40,000, including interest, for contested liability workers’ compensation claim in Southwest Iowa after a contested hearing
- $150,000 policy limits settlement for Sarpy County motor vehicle accident where client suffered injuries to his lower legs
- Six-figure confidential settlement for Iowa nursing home negligence case
- $325,000 settlement for Southwest Iowa personal injury case