Business, Estate and Tax Planning including:
- Preparation of individual, corporate, partnership and fiduciary tax returns.
- Formation of business and tax-exempt entities.
- Handling business mergers and acquisitions.
- Preparation of Wills, Trusts, Power of Throughout Southwest Iowa and Living Wills
- Handling all aspects of a decedent's estate and/or trust, including preparation of federal estate and State inheritance tax returns.
- Licensed in the States of Iowa and Nebraska.
- Admitted before the Supreme Court of the United States of America, the U.S. Tax Court, and the Supreme Courts of Nebraska and Iowa.
- Juris Doctor, Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska (1985)
- Iowa and Nebraska Bar Associations, Iowa Academy of Estate and Trust Counsel, Council Bluffs Estate Planning.
- Services include, though are not limited to estate planning and probate.
Areas of Practice
- Tax Law
- Estate Planning
- Business Law
- Probate Law
- Iowa, 1991
- Nebraska, 1985
- U.S. Tax Court
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1995
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D. - May 1985
- Creighton University, Omaha, Nebraska
- B.S. - 1983
- Major: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Iowa Academy of Estate and Trust, Member
- Council Bluffs Estate Planning, Director, and Member