Scott Rogers is a partner of Peters Law Firm, P.C. and practices primarily in the areas of Estate Planning, Wills, Trusts and Probate, and Real Estate, and Business Law. Scott grew up in Neola and graduated from Creighton University Law School in 1987. He graduated magna cum laude from Dana College with degrees in Accounting and Business Administration. Scott is a member of the Real Estate and Trust and Probate sections of the Iowa State Bar Association, the Southwest Iowa and Pottawattamie County Bar Associations and the Iowa Academy of Estate and Trust Counsel.
Scott has served on the Executive of the Young Lawyers Division of the Iowa State Bar Association and has served on the Board of Directors of several community organizations. These include the Council Bluffs Volunteer Bureau, the Council Bluffs Estate Planning where he is a past president, the American Red Cross, and the Leadership Council Bluffs alumni Association. In addition to his private client practice, Scott also serves as Attorney for the Tri-Center Community School District and as Attorney for the Cities of Neola and Minden. He is a member of the First Christian Church of Council Bluffs and is active in various other community and professional activities. Scott’s services include, though are not limited to estate planning and probate.
Areas of Practice
- Estate Planning
- Real Estate
- Business Law
We Don't Get Paid Unless You Do!
- Iowa, 1987
- U.S. Federal Courts, 1987
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Iowa, 1987
- Creighton University School of Law, Omaha, Nebraska
- J.D., Doctor of Jurisprudence - 1987
- Dana College, Blair, Nebraska
- B.S., Bachelor of Science magna cum laude - 1984
- Major: Accounting and Business Administration
- Professional Associations and Memberships
- The Iowa Academy of Estate and Trust Counsel