Tax debt relief options aren't one size fits all. Find peace of mind for your business with the tax and business lawyers in Council Bluffs. We'll assess the details of your matter and provide options.
Peters Law Firm and our team of dedicated tax lawyers in Council Bluffs and throughout southwest Iowa are prepared to help you with your tax‐related matters.
We're more than happy to handle everything from planning and preparing your individual, business, nonprofit, or estate/trust tax return, to representing you before the Internal Revenue Service or the Iowa Department of Revenue.
Tax Services Our Attorneys Offer
- Tax planning for income, estate, inheritance, gift, and generation‐skipping transfer taxes
- Tax planning for retirement
- Preparation of individual income tax returns (Form 1040s)
- Preparation of corporate tax returns (Form 1120 and 1120‐S)
- Preparation of partnership returns (Form 1065)
- Preparation of fiduciary/estate/trust tax returns (Form 1041)
- Preparation of nonprofit tax returns (Form 990s)
- Preparation of federal estate (Form 706) and Iowa and Nebraska inheritance tax returns
- Preparation of federal gift tax returns (Form 709)
- Representation before the Internal Revenue Service and Iowa and Nebraska Departments of Revenue
Contact Peters Law Firm today at (712) 318-3677.
Attorneys Experienced in Tax-Related Legal Services
Responding to IRS tax matters appropriately and swiftly is key to running a successful business in Council Bluffs. Tax laws and processes can be complicated, confusing, and seemingly ever-changing.
Peters Law Firm and our team of dedicated tax lawyers in Council Bluffs and throughout southwest Iowa are here to help you understand, comply with, and respond to IRS matters in a timely and appropriate manner.
Peters Law Firm employs top lawyers in Council Bluffs and throughout southwest Iowa to handle a range of tax matters. Your case in Council Bluffs and throughout southwest Iowa will be handled with diligence and efficiency to help you navigate the often confusing and ever-changing landscape of business tax laws and IRS compliance.
Legal Consultation for Council Bluffs & Omaha Businesses
The experienced lawyers at Peters Law Firm in Council Bluffs are diligent in handling complex legal issues associated with your tax situation.
While many businesses and individuals in Council Bluffs will contact a tax lawyer after they have a problem, Peters Law Firm provides assistance and legal consult to business clients at all growth stages to help head off tax problems before they start.
Peters Law Firm has provided quality assistance and quality legal representation throughout the Council Bluffs area since 1895 – contact our attorneys at (712) 318-3677.