Spinal cord injuries can affect your ability to work and care for yourself. Catastrophic cases can take years to heal or result in permanent disability.
Have you suffered a spinal cord injury as the result of an accident in Council Bluffs, IA? If so, you need a qualified spinal cord injury attorney who can help you seek the compensation you’re entitled to.
Consulting a personal injury lawyer at Peters Law Firm ensures competent guidance in navigating the legal process and pursuing a successful claim.
Contact Peters Law Firm for a consultation about your rights after an accident-related spinal cord injury.
Get Compensation After a Spinal Cord Injury
The personal injury attorneys at Peters Law Firm understand how complex spinal cord injury cases can be. We work tirelessly to build a strong case on your behalf and fight for your rights, striving to obtain the maximum compensation.
Economic and non-economic damages in spinal cord injury cases can include:
- Medical expenses, including past, current, and future treatments and surgeries.
- Lost wages now and in the future, including restitution for lost employment benefits.
- Pain and suffering, including physical pain and emotional distress.
- Disability and impairment such as loss of mobility, function, and quality of life.
- Home modifications and assistive devices to accommodate temporary or permanent disabilities.
- Loss of consortium with a spouse or partner.
No one should have to face the aftermath of a spinal cord injury alone. Contacting a personal injury lawyer is your first best step toward securing the justice and compensation you’re entitled to.
Do I Need an Attorney After a Spinal Cord Injury?
Any personal injury claim that involves catastrophic harm like a spinal cord injury requires specialized legal support. Specific damages and amounts awarded vary depending on a case’s circumstances, the spinal cord injury severity, and the jurisdiction where the matter is heard.
Consulting with a spinal cord injury lawyer at Peters Law Firm will give you a better understanding of the potential damages related to your type of injury. Our personal injury attorneys can help with multiple aspects of your case, including:
- Identifying who is at fault for the injury
- Gathering evidence to support your claim
- Determining liability for damages and available insurance coverage
- Filing a lawsuit on your behalf if necessary
- Taking your case to trial
Because accident-related spinal cord injuries often involve significant damages, you could risk settling for far less than you deserve when trying to handle things on your own. Our firm’s personalized approach to every personal injury matter ensures you get the support and compensation your case warrants.
Choose Peters Law Firm in Council Bluffs, IA
Spinal cord injuries can happen to anyone at any age, affecting virtually all aspects of your life. Whether your spinal cord injury was caused by an auto, motorcycle, or trucking accident or some other injury or abuse, the personal injury attorneys at Peters Law Firm have decades of collective legal experience that ensure you’re treated fairly.
From initial consultation to case resolution, we fight to recover the compensation you need and deserve to move forward with your life.
For legal guidance following a spinal cord injury in Council Bluffs and Southwest Iowa, contact Peters Law Firm to schedule a confidential consultation.